Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Project: Who am I?

The Governor just announced that an African-American section will be added to the Museum of History. The Governor is requesting that 20 African-Americans be represented. 4 of them must be athletes, 5 of them must be women, 5 must be entertainers, 1 has to be an educator, 2 must be doctors, and 1 must be a politician. You are in charge of deciding who to include and developing an autobiographical sketch for the museum.

What do we know?
What do we need to know?
What is the plan?

You can work on this project on the enrichment wiki

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who Am I
I am a man named Satchel Paige and I am a famus baseball player that has the best arm ever in the history of my family ! I played in so many games that I became famus for pitching I said I would retire in 1949 after the season but I still played when ever i could . All my live , I had had herd all these black people say to me " We sure could use a pitchur like you if you were white ." I had many honors but one of my greatest honor was to be in the hall of fame . Now most Negro League baseball players were part of their own hall of fame . They were still segregated . But I was a great player so I was a player like Babe Ruth or jackie Robinson . I didn't care if I was black because i knew in my heart all of us black and white were equel .

Anonymous said...

Oprah Winfrey is married.Her middle name is Gail.She was born January 29 1954.She is a demicrit.And she is a christan.

Anonymous said...

I am Usher Ramond IV. I was born on October 14 1978. I am a actor, singer,and song writer.I sucseeded
with my album confessions. I have
sold over 35 million albums worldwide and won five grammy awards.In 2001 I began dating former TLC member Rosonda "chilli"
Thomas. I have a great life!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello,I a the new president of the u.s..I am Barack Obama.In June 2008 I hit a major party as the senator.

(to be continued!)